Wednesday 27 October 2010

Welcome to This Inspiration

I won't attempt to define what makes one thing inspiring and another thing dull, all I intend to do is share with you some of the things I find inspiring as well as a few examples of what it's led to. From nature to sculpture, photography, painting, architecture, poetry and words of wisdom. Anything in fact, that I can think of that makes me feel good.

Please feel free to make your own suggestions and recommendations, as it could well help others as well as myself.

My first blog will be under the category of 'Quotations'.

I wanted to share some Indian words of wisdom, not because they are any better or worse than anything else, but merely because I have to start somewhere. I hope I'll be picking out quotes from all cultures, faiths and nations in the coming weeks and months.

Where this will all lead I have no idea, but I'm looking forward to some exciting finds beyond what I've found so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment